For the year ending 30 June 2015, the following information is reported by the Australian Crime Commission under section 15LD (1) of the Crimes Act 1914.
- There were 31 authorities for assumed identities granted during the year.
- Assumed identities were used by authorised persons to gather intelligence and investigate criminal activity in accordance with the funtions of the Australian Crime Commission and for supporting administrative functions.
- No application for authorities for assumed identities was refused during the year.
- There were no authorities of which control was transferred by the chief officer under section 15KV during the year.
- There were no authorities of which control was transferred to the chief officer under section 15KV during the year.
- There were no fraud or other unlawful activity identified as a result of the audit of assumed identity records.
- A yearly review of all assumed identity authorities has been undertaken in accordance with section 15KF.