The Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission encourages the dissemination and exchange of information provided on this website.
The Commonwealth of Australia owns the copyright in all material produced by this agency.
All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Australia licence, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission logo
- content supplied by third parties
- materials, such as publications, available via this website which have their own copyright permissions.
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to ©Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission unless otherwise stated.
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
The Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Using the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
Contact the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission
Enquiries about the licence and any use of material on this website can be sent to:
Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission
GPO Box 1936
Canberra ACT 2601
Telephone: (02) 6268 7000